I always enjoy learning about other people’s favorite things. Just in case you were wondering, here is some of the stuff that has been inspiring me lately…
- This necklace I found on clearance in the hospital gift shop the day before my birthday:
– It says “she follows her dreams.” I wear it for me, and pray it for my little ladies as well.
- This line of journals and stationary that Target is carrying. I am at risk for a serious paper goods habit! (Always have been…)
– It says “We write to taste life twice.” (I picked one up for you too. See below.)
- My talented cousin’s art. Cara is described as “a visual artist with a writer’s addiction to words.” Is it possible that motherhood has made her even more brilliant and creative? Pretty sure you know what my answer to that question would be …
– Check out more of her work over here. I keep wishing she designed blog themes…
- These little (printable) gratitude journals from Ann Voskamp are quietly (but radically) changing my perspective. Every single thought this lady puts into words seems divinely breathed.
- Of course, these little ones are a never-ending source of inspiration:
– I just can’t get enough of ’em.
- And lately, I’ve been leaning heavily on this word:
– It reassures me that, even when I am failing miserably, I can still be of use.
What has been inspiring you lately? Leave me a comment by May 11th, 2011 and I’ll mail one of the pretty writing journals to a randomly-selected contact-able person. 😉
Congratulations to Stephanie! She will receive the journal. Pretty sure she’ll fill it up quickly:)